Frequently asked questions
Q: What should I do if a Robert Half temporary professional or contractor working for me is potentially exposed to COVID-19 at my company or office?
- If someone tested positive for COVID-19 at your office, and our Robert Half temporary professional or contractor is still at your office, please ask them to leave your office and, if possible, continue to work from home and immediately call +64 9915 6706.
- If there has been a possible exposure to COVID-19, please call our local Robert Half office or recruitment consultant immediately.
Q: What is Robert Half’s response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Robert Half is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and its potential impact on our employees, customers and the wider community. The health and well-being of our employees and customers is our top priority.
- We have a pandemic response plan and robust business continuity plans in place.
Q: What is included in Robert Half’s pandemic response plan? Can you give me more specific details?
- Travel for employees is suspended to all countries noted on the World Health Organization list, and based on the latest government advisories and notifications. Please also check your local country government travel advice website.
- Our employees have technology and tools that enable remote working if a location is closed.
- Where appropriate, we encourage video or Skype interviews and we currently recommend replacing handshaking with a verbal greeting.
- We’ve stopped non-essential travel. We will continue to serve our clients’ business critical needs, including meeting in-person with customers as appropriate, much of this is done locally.
- We encourage everyone to follow the WHO Hygiene Guidance; this is posted in office locations and shared frequently.
Q: How often will Robert Half update customers on COVID-19 outbreak?
- Robert Half has and will continue to respond to all individual customer inquiries.
- We have communicated to all clients and working temporaries and we will continue to update the FAQs on our site.
- If the situation changes, we will communicate again with you.
Q: Can you communicate our company’s position or guidance on COVID-19 to any temporary professional or contractor working for us?
- Yes. If you have guidance or special instructions for temporary professionals or contractors working at your site, we would be happy to communicate them.