Temporary staff can be useful to your business for varied situations that may arise – for example, you may require temp staff to fill in for absent employees, maternity leave cover or those on holiday; assist with special projects; or pitch in during especially busy times. Companies of all sizes rely on the use of specialised temp staff for 'just-in-time' access to in-demand skills.
Why use a temporary professional?
- Using specialised temporary professionals to augment full-time staff is a cost effective way for your organisation to maintain productivity during workload peaks and troughs.
- Specialised temporary professionals can fill in for absent staff or employees on leave, assist with special projects or help out during busy periods.
- Temporary staff can be used during interim periods while you search for full-time employees.
The benefits of using a temporary professional
- You can evaluate the need for specific positions before committing to the costs involved in creating a permanent role.
- Introduce new or specialised skills into the organisation that may be lacking among full-time employees.
- Optimise your organisational structure with a strategic mix of fixed cost (permanent) and variable cost (temporary) employees.
- With the right combination of permanent and temporary staff in place, you will have specialised professionals on hand with the best experience to complete current initiatives and continue progress toward long-term goals.
How temp staffing positively effects your productivity, profitability and workplace processes:
- Reduction in costs associated with hiring, training and administering permanent staff.
- Optimal personnel level and elimination of constant restructuring and rehiring to accommodate special circumstances and increases in business activity.
- Maximise cost savings and increase efficiency, morale and job security for permanent staff.
For all temporary assignments, we offer the working interview which is our guarantee that you'll find the best person, first time.
Partnering with Robert Half for your temp recruitment solution will allow you to quickly secure high calibre professionals without the delays associated with a permanent recruitment process. Contact us today to learn more.