Here at Robert Half we want to help you stay competitive in today's career environment, that's why we offer our candidates access to e-Learning, our free online training programme, once you have fully registered with Robert Half.
e-Learning offers over 8,000 training courses including accounting courses, finance courses, project management courses, IT courses, and skill-based training. With e-Learning's wide range of both industry specific courses and generic training whether you're looking for specific accounting courses or just to improve your communication in the workplace you will find the right course to keep you one step ahead.
Our most popular courses include:
Finance and Accounting Courses
- Introduction to Finance
- Cash Management
- Financial Statements and Analysis
- Sources of Funding
- Principles of Financial Management
Project Management Courses
- Managing Project Scope
- Project Constraints and Risks
- Essential Project Management Tools
- Building the Project Team
- Leading the Successful Project Team
- Completing the Project
e-Learning's free online training courses are available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You only need a computer and internet access.
- Personalised learning profile to streamline your education process
- Access to test-preparation software, relevant news, reference books and articles
- Option to have an online mentor
- Chat and online discussion groups
e-Learning is exclusive to registered candidates of Robert Half.
You already have an e-Learning password?
Go straight to the log in page >>
If you are a registered candidate with Robert Half and would like to request a password for e-Learning, please contact your nearest office.