$60000 - 65000 / annum
6 December 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a forward thinking, dynamic company in the medical industry experiencing fast growth, is seeking a someone with a head for numbers to join their modern Mangare offices. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
This is not your run of the mill Accounts role, you will need to analyse different contracts and agreements in order to ensure that sales have been receipted correctly. This role will have you working with large volumes of data. Key responsibilities including:
- Validating rebate & chargeback data from distributors
- Producing sales reports
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Invoice production
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has an inquisitive mindset and experience with high volumes of numbers. You might come from an Accounting or an Analytical background and be passionate about growing relationships within your team and externally. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company
- Exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The flexibility of a newly created role and professional development
- The support of a talented, easy going team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
- Apply Today
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Linh Dang or Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700