$30 - 30 / hour
5 September 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a multinational with a huge presence in New Zealand and a clear dominant force in its sector. With a recognizable brand, this company is continuing to evolve and expand, hence this role. They require a senior Assistant Accountant to cover maternity leave with potential to go perm.
As Assistant Accountant you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager. Your duties will cover everything from the transactional right up to Trial Balance.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Preparing journal entries.
- Monthly and year-end closings through to bank reconciliations.
- Fixed asset maintenance.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Reporting & analysis
- Preparation of GST, FBT and other tax returns
- At least two years of Assistant Accountant experience.
- Brilliant skills in Excel - vlookups and Pivot Tables.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Programs.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
- Exceptional experience with large ERP systems.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ryan Robson, Hajra Saleem or Anishka Krishna in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: