NZ$145,000.00 - NZ$165,000.00 / annum
5 July 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a large well respected business which has size and scope in their market. The business is now leveraging operations in the Oceania market space and hence the organisation is looking to add this head into the team with a focus on supporting both the Australian and NZ operations.
The role will report to the GM of Finance based in NZ but will also have significant interaction with the CFO based in Melbourne. The purpose of this role is to provide the leadership and drive results across the Business partnering functions of the business, across both Australia and NZ in a consistent manner.
You will have responsible for:
- Acting as a key strategic partner to the businesses by the provision of high quality financial business partnering and high quality information for decision making
- Manage a team of 6-7 staff, including 3 direct reports including providing leadership and development of your staff.
- Provide Board pack reporting from a consolidated business unit level reporting perspective, including commentary and analysis on key business drivers and performance
- Partner the local General Managers to drive insights and recommendations for operational performance
- Provide the business consolidated budgets and forecasts from a group level perspective. Your team will be responsible for delivering the outputs; your responsibilities will be to review from a holistic point and pull it together
- Develop strategies with the business to maximise EBITDA within the Group
- Ensure global audits are met to appropriate standards
- Provide management with ad hoc reporting and insights as required.
To be considered for this role we are looking for an individual who has proven leadership and influencing skills. You must be commercially savvy, can operate at both the holistic big picture level and guide your team through the detail, whilst being able to respond to the business quickly. Your ability to derive insights and make recommendations to senior management is imperative. This is a fast dynamic and changing business so someone that loves non-routine will thrive. Ideally you will have worked in a multi-jurisdiction environment previously and understand the complexities of working in different currencies and with staff in different countries.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011039384
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700