Customer Service Officer
$20 - 20 / annum
13 February 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a large corporate organisation operating in the service based industry, this company provides a great service to many of us as individuals. With the business continuing to expand and take market share, this is an excellent business to join with a culture of team and work life balance.
The role of Customer Service Administrator supports the Service technicians around the accurate recording of both financial and non-financial information to ensure the service delivery function operates efficiently. Your role will include:
- Provide exceptional service to company customers by processing orders accurately and in a timely and friendly manner
- Use product knowledge and information guides to provide information to the customer as required and utilize opportunities to upsell whilst continuing to build and enhance local customer network
- Provide exceptional customer service, first time every time to customers calling the service center
- Escalate customer complaints to the customer service supervisor as required.
- Perform any other related task in order to fulfil the inherent requirements of the role, or as directed by the customer service supervisor
- Provide basic product information to customers regarding benefits
- Perform general administrative duties including : filing, faxing and emailing
We are looking for someone who has a customer service and administration background. What is important is your ability to multi-task and understand the products and how your role integrates between customer service and administration. You will have some maturity but most important of all have a good sense of humour!
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Hajra Saleem, Anishka Krishna or Ryan Robson in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: