Dev Ops Engineer
NZD80000 - 100000 / annum
20 February 2019
IT and technology
This large NZ owned company is growing rapidly, having tremendous success dominating their industry within the NZ market. They operate out of a modern open plan office in Albany, with a big focus on the importance of having a healthy company culture and great work life balance.
As the DevOps engineer you will be working in a team of two as part of the wider Development team of 12. You will be an important part of a dynamic Scrum team and responsible for streamlining a deployment pipeline with a focus on automation. Part of the role will be to optimise AWS and Dimension Data hosting infrastructure in Unix Environment.
You will have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with a variety of people across the business and at least 2 years' experience working in a DevOps or System Administration role within a Unix Environment. This role will suit someone who is inquisitive, responds well to changing requirements and enjoys working independently to come up with innovative solutions.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Thomas Hoksbergen, Ian, Sean, or German in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700