NZD50 - 55 / hour
3 May 2019
My client is a subsidiary of a large US listed multinational with operations around the world. The subsidiary business operates in the IT sector in a niche space in the market and is growing rapidly. The NZ business supports Australia and NZ and has approximately 70 staff in modern and newly refurbished offices
The role calls for a well-rounded, broad Financial Accountant while also being the go-to person regarding any systems queries on an operational level. There are also aspects of Management Accounting you will be covering as well. You will report to the Finance Team Leader. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, ensuring in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP and ensuring uploads in HFM to Group are accurate
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts in accordance with NZ-IFRS
- Maintain monthly workpapers and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare Quarterly Financial Statement submissions
- Profit & loss Analysis
- Ensure all intercompany accounts are reflected accurately in the management accounts
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and the annual budget
- KPI reporting as required
- Ensuring the accurate revenue recognition principles are adhered to
- Managing the cashflow and any associated analysis
- Develop and support the training of internal users on ERP and other systems
- Provide information to the business using SQL and crystal reporting writing when required
- Other ad hoc duties
To be considered for this role, you will have to be immediately available and have a strong reporting background. You will have worked in larger corporate businesses previously as you will need to understand working in a corporate environment, preferably with an international presence and can demonstrate your ability to meet deadlines and KPI's.
It is imperative that you have strong systems skills, preferably SQL and some knowledge of macros. You need to have intermediate to advanced excel capability and be someone that can take the lead regarding systems and train staff when necessary. Strong communication skills are a must.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Samir Sheth or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010970776
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700