Financial / Management Accountant
Location : Albany
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 10067932MA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
My client is a NZX listed business operating in an industry with a feel-good factor. The NZ company is a medium sized entity with about 90 staff and is in growth mode as they operate in an industry which is booming in the New Zealand market. This role has arisen due to sheer growth in the business.
The role of Financial Accountant will report directly to the Accounting manager and be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for each business unit, including general ledger reconciliations
- Assisting with cashflow and banking responsibilites
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Business partnering the General Managers of each business unit
- Assist with the half and full year financial Statement preparation including statutory reporting
- Tax compliance
- Process improvement around systems, controls and processes
- Working within a team environment.
To be considered for this role we are looking for a down to earth, well rounded Financial/ Management Accountant. You will be a team player who enjoys taking ownership of your area but also have a team approach. You must have strong communication abilities, be organized and enjoy meeting deadlines. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate with non-financial people and are able to business partner with the operational people in the business.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander, Charlene Weaver or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St