Accounts Clerk with Payroll focus
Location : Auckland City
Post Date : 14 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0010078283CW
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Innovative company within the telecommunications industry in the heart of the CBD. This company has a strong focus on providing excellent customer service and fostering quality relationships. A growing company with a vibrant, fun and dynamic team culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Accounts Clerk required to work Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm. You will be required to work public holidays when needed, to ensure payroll deadlines are met. The role is approximately 40% Payroll with the rest of the role covering HR and other administration duties. The role will be responsible for:
- Separate fortnightly payrolls, running alternate weeks using MYOB EXO & MyStaff Info for online leave management.
- Processing payroll for 300 plus staff.
- Setting up new employees.
- Calculate pay, tax, student loan and superannuation deductions.
- Check staff hours and what leave has been taken.
- Ensure the company complies with relevant legislation.
- Uploading information to IRD online.
- Prepare employee contracts.
- Maintain current employee registers and files.
- Assist with any other ad hoc duties such as covering the accounts assistant, help with monthly invoicing etc.
We are looking for experienced payroll administrators who are looking for variety in their role and can roll up their sleeves and help with monthly invoicing and other ad hoc duties. You will be experienced in Excel and have strong attention to detail and accuracy. We are looking for someone who can take iniative and can work public holidays when needed to ensure payroll deadlines are met. Experience with MYOB EXO will be preferred.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, please contact Charlene Weaver in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St