Accounts Receivable Manager
Location : Auckland City
Post Date : 31 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 10148318MAa
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
My client is a fast growing NZ business that is a real success story. With the commitment to keep growing at a very fast dynamic pace, this business is adding this headcount to the team. The culture is innovative, dynamic and hires passionate people.
The Accounts Receivable Manager will report to the Finance Manager directly. You will be responsible for a team of 3 assistants who are responsible for sales order processing, customer service, stock control and the AR function. In addition to your staff management responsibilities, you will also be responsible for:
- Preparation of daily sales and distribution reports
- Liaising with customers directly
- Key point of contact on key customers, and managing any resolutions or queries as required.
- Process improvement on key processes
- Managing customer set up
- Ensuring compliance with pricing, discounts and rebates
- Credit control and debtors reconciliations
- Liaising with sales team
- Customer statement reconciliations
- Monthly balance sheet accruals
- Maintaining customer price lists
- Reviewing product costs with the Finance Manager
- Reviewing NPD commercials
- Systems champion for the team.
This is a varied role where you really will support the Finance Manager and also work closely with other members of the team. As it is a close knit team, you will need to be someone that can move across functions and has a breadth of experience.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who has a strong capability across not just AR and Credit control but someone that understands stock flows in relation to sales, has a strong sense of customer service and relationship building capability and is passionate about building a strong performing culture.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St