Accounts Receivable/Customer Service
Location : Auckland City
Post Date : 09 November 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 10148325MAb
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
My client is a business which is going places on the global scale. Innovative and fast paced, this role is quite different to most, where you will have a huge variety of skills across Accounts, sales, customer service and admin.
The role will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager who really has an operations role. This role will be responsible for:
- Processing daily sales orders, ensuring stock levels are accounted for and managed
- Customer service in relation to sales orders, managing queries, resolutions, investigating any discrepancies
- Ensuring compliance with customer pricing, discounts and rebates
- Preparing daily reporting on sales related information
- Stock reconciliations and reporting on stock on hand
- Customer reconciliations
- Calculations on wastage
- Fully understanding EDI & information flows between suppliers, customers and our business
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who thrives on variety and a high volume workload. This is a fast dynamic company that won't slow down so we do need someone with energy & drive. You need to have proven experience in a high volume fast paced environment in a similar space. Your all-round understanding of stock, receivables and customer service is essential. Additionally you need to be proactive, up for a challenge and be a self starter.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander or Charlene Weaver in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St