Credit Controller / AR
$55000 - 65000 / annum
16 October 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is an iconic brand and is considered a giant in their industry. They have a "work hard-play hard" attitude and recognize that their people play a strong part in their success. This role sits in one of their creative & fast growing business units which is expanding but requires dynamic & innovative individuals to be part of the team.
The role of Credit Controller is broad. You will report to a Group shared services manager and to start with have a focus on one of the two key business units. Your responsibilities will include:
- Process all new account application forms and complete credit checks for all new clients
- Maintain debtor files on a timely basis and follow up on any outstanding monies.
- Monitor clients who are on cash up front status
- Prepare weekly debtors reports for the Sales teams and work with them to ensure they understand the debtors status
- Prepare a monthly debtors report including commentary for the Finance Manager
- Process monthly requests for all invoices and credit notes
- Liaise with Debt collection agency on delinquent debtors
- Reconciliation of Debtors ledgers to General Ledgers
- Complete daily banking and receipting, including daily bank statement reconciliations
- Maintain the online purchasing card software
- Monitor staff expense purchases in line with policy
- Other ad hoc tasks
We are looking for someone who is an extremely good person to work with the Sales teams therefore an outgoing, bubbly personality will go miles. You will enjoy working in a fast paced and ever changing environment but also enjoy working in the detail required of this role. You will have strong attention to detail, organising and prioritising skills, enjoy working as part of a team and definitely have an ability to meet deadlines. You will be suitable for this role if you have some experience in AR/CC and are looking to gain more experience in the job.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Joseph Inglesby in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 6900-0010325538
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700