$40 - 60 / hour
2 January 2019
My client is privately owned business that is seeing considerable growth within their sector. They provide service within the construction industry.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly management accounts
- Managing the general ledger
- Journals and consolidations
- Maintaining Cashflow
- Fixed Assets
- Managing the junior staff members
- You may also need to do some work around costing, budgeting and variance analysis and other ad-hoc tasks as they arise.
Ideally you will be CA qualified and have a keen eye for detail. You will need to be flexible in your approach as you will be liaising with people at all levels of the business. You must have strong excel skills and a sound understanding of internal controls.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean or Ronil Singh in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700