Recruitment Relationship Manager
Location : Auckland City
Post Date : 23 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 090012MA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Founded in New York in 1948, Robert Half is traded on the NYSE as part of the S&P 500. We have grown to a network of 345 offices, employing over 14,000 staff and have yet again been named to Fortune Magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list ranking #1 Globally in the Staffing industry.
As a Recruitment relationship manager you will be reporting directly to the General Manager and will operate within a truly team environment.
You will be responsible for;
- Recruiting candidates for Finance & Accounting roles across Auckland
- Gaining referrals of new candidates
- Composing job ads and managing the response through resume selection, phone screening and email response
- Keeping active candidates up-to-date on open vacancies
- Conducting face to face interviews
- Providing value add career advice
- Conducting references
- Recommending suitable candidates to open job vacancies
- Building a client base through building strong relationships across the market place, including conducting regular client visits, business advisory work and
- Working with clients to find the right candidate for their open positions.
You are either looking for a rewarding entry level role into recruitment (with full training provided but you will need to have either a sales or accounting background) or you may be an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to take on more responsibility. The role will be fun but challenging and you will pride yourself on your ability to push yourself to hit targets on a daily and weekly basis. In return we offer a fun and outgoing environment in an incredibly high performing team.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700
151 Queen St