NZ$90,000.00 - NZ$95,000.00 / annum
13 August 2019
My client is large multinational company shoe focus is in the transport and mobility industry. They have a strong presence in Australasia and have a hands-on approach here in Auckland. They are looking for a highly motivated accountant to join their team to cover for an employee going on maternity leave.
As the accountant, you will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager. You will have to exhibit great accuracy and technical reporting skills.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Timely and accurate reporting of financial results
- Month-end close
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring the integrity of the company's financial information and systems
- GST and FBT returns
To be suitable for this role you must have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet key deadlines. You must also display the following attributes:
- CA or CPA qualification is a must
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with AIFRS
- Experience in financial compliance
- Ability to meet key deadlines
- Excellent technical reporting skills
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Samir Sheth or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011120438
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700