$65000 - 70000 / annum
11 January 2018
Finance and accounting
Globally recognized company who celebrate people, culture and diversity.
The role of the Accounts Assistant is to support the Business and Finance Director. This role is a full time, permanent role with an ideal start for February and will be responsible for:
- Ensure financial records are complete.
- Maintain accurate and current financial information.
- Accounts payable processing.
- Process Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Prepare PAYE returns and end of month payroll reconciliations.
- Prepare GST returns.
- Prepare cash flow projections.
- Prepare annual financial statements in conjunction with auditor requirements.
You will have excellent accuracy and attention to detail, working within a fast-paced, complex environment. We are looking for people who will be able to add value to this business so good to intermediate level excel skills and confidence working with v-look ups and pivot tables is a must. You will be a problem solver with an analytical mind to be able to tackle complex accounting functions but above all you will have passion for the industry and be a great fit for the team. Experience in MYOB payroll is preferred.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, please contact Charlene Weaver in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.