Accounts Payable Officer
$20 - 30 / hour
August 7, 2018
Finance and accounting
- Immediate Start with potential to go perm.
- Airport Oaks Location
- Part Time hours
Operating as part of a larger group, this manufacturing company has been in growth mode for the last 5 years.
The conveniently located offices are modern and open plan with a very friendly and warm team environment.
Due to internal movement they are in need of an additional Accounts Payable Officer to hit the ground running and potentially stay on permanently.
- As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
- You will be part of a wider team of 5 in Finance.
- You will be gathering relevant documentation from the freight/customs on a daily basis.
- You will be matching documents to container numbers and then to the PO's.
- Processing invoices into the accounting system
- You will also be reconciling supplier statements and assisting with payment runs.
- This role will be Part Time, 30 hours per week.
You will have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with customers as well as internal stake holders. Basic spread sheeting ability with Excel is required as well as an ability to multi-task. This is a very down to earth team where there is a strong culture of all chipping in together to complete a task - somebody who is looking for a longer term opportunity in a friendly and supportive team may have the opportunity to go permanent in the future.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ryan Robson, Aanya Rana, Anishka Krishna or Hajra Saleem in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0009176589