Accounts Payable Officer
NZD21 - 25 / hour
10 February 2019
Finance and accounting
This Australian owned organisation has a strong market position in New Zealand and offer a premium service for many different areas of the market. Having three main areas of focus they continue to grow and are known as leaders in the industry. They are located a few minutes' walk from Britomart and offer a structured and hard-working team environment.
As the Accounts Payable officer, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager of your division and working in a large wider finance team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Receiving all invoices to pay request
- Liaise with internal staff to ensure all required documents are received for invoice.
- Coding to specific jobs and projects
- Processing invoices into the general ledger system
- Verifying and getting correct approval
- Preparing payment runs
- Supplier reconciliations
- Maintain and update spreadsheets for prepayments
- Month end journal processing
- Assisting with distribution of mail for the wider finance team.
You will have at least 1-2 years' experience working in Accounts Payable end to end. You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and can take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You will have a team player mindset with the ability to pick up extra work as required to help the wider team.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Anishka Krishna, Ryan Robson or Ben Greenhaf in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010193176
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700