Accounts Payable Officer
NZ$26.00 - NZ$29.00 / hour
20 August 2019
Finance and accounting
My client has over 40 stores located throughout NZ and are one of the leading retailers in its sector. They have grown at an incredible pace over the last 5 years and are continuing to do so. With a bright, open plan and friendly environment they are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to hit the ground running on a temporary basis.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will report directly into the AP Manager and work in a wider team of 3. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the full-function Accounts Payable
- High volume of stock invoices (1,000 monthly)
- Raising and matching to Purchase Orders
- Reconciliation of supplier and vendor statements
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Weekly and monthly payment runs
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
You will have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with suppliers and external stakeholders. The role requires intermediate excel capabilities and experience with large ERP systems such as AX Dynamics, Oracle, SAP etc. This team is very close knit and friendly, so if you have a positive outlook and outgoing nature you will love this position!
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Kelsey Llewellyn or Ryan Robson in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010979605
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700