Accounts Receivable & Credit Control Clerk
$55000 - 60000 / annum
28 August 2018
Finance and accounting
- Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
- $55K - $60K + Kiwi Saver
- South Auckland
My client is a market leading global brand within the health distribution sector. In this modern South Auckland based office, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Control Clerk to become a part of this close-knit finance team. This organisation possesses decades of success, demonstrating strong work values accompanied by an innovative approach.
The Role Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant your responsibilities will be:
- Sole charge management of the debtor's ledger
- High volume reconciliations of customer accounts
- Preparation of 2-month end reports
- Processing of customer receipts
- Preparation of detailed reports for management
- Investigation and processing credit notes
- Collection of outstanding debt
- Managing existing relationships with clients
- Providing support to Admin, Accounts Payable & Payroll
- Other general admin duties
We are looking for an individual who can work independently demonstrating initiative when carrying out tasks. Possessing high attention to detail and accuracy accompanied with strong communication skills both verbal and written, this role will suit someone who is motivated and enjoys managing a debt ledger in a sole charge high-volume environment. You must possess a minimum of 2 years Accounts Receivable experience preferably multi-national business.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Joseph Inglesby in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010588180