Accounts Receivable Officer
NZ$23.00 - NZ$26.00 / hour
30 August 2019
Finance and accounting
This Kiwi-owned company are an entity of one of New Zealand's industry leading businesses and have been around for almost a century. With over 70 different sites throughout the country, this company is continually growing and showing no signs of slowing down. Dealing in commercial and residential projects, no two days are the same in this fast-paced workplace.
As the Accounts Receivable officer, you will be working in a team of two and you will be reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the Accounts Receivable function which will include:
- Supporting end to end invoicing
- Processing credits, cheque payments and allocations
- Account and rebate reconciliation
- Processing banking and allocation of cash
- Processing credits
- Reconciliation of AP/AR
- Investigating discrepancies
- Responding to customer queries and problem solving
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
You will have experience working in a sole-charge Accounts Receivable position previously, with large ERP system experience. Your attitude is important, but your accuracy and attention to detail is what makes you the right person for this role. You will enjoy working in a close-knit team environment, but also be happy to work autonomously.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Kelsey Llewellyn or Ryan Robson in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0009175738
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700