Accounts Receivable Officer
NZ$24.00 - NZ$27.00 / hour
5 September 2019
Finance and accounting
As the Accounts Receivable officer you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and working with one other in the Accounts Receivable Team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
You will have at least 3-5 years' experience working in Accounts Receivable end to end.You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/R function.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Kelsey Llewellyn, Ryan Robson or Ben Greenhaf in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0009177712
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700