Accounts Receivable officer
$55000 - 60000 / annum
April 22, 2018
Finance and accounting
High volume Accounts Receivable role reporting directly to the Finance Manager in a supportive team environment where you will get to own your role.
The role of Accounts Receivable will report directly to the Finance Manager but be an integral member of a wider finance team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily receipting, banking and allocation of cash receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Generating payment advices and debtor statements
- Liaising with customers to ensure payment terms are adhered to and resolving any issues proactively where this may stop payment
- Distributing aged debtors reports across the business
- Investigating credit worthiness of potential customers
- Setting up new customers and completing appropriate documentation
- Liaising with branches to provide relevant information to help them manage their debtors alongside yourself.
To be considered we are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable officer who has some experience in a large volume environment. As you will be working with numerous accounts, both large & small we are looking for someone that has dealt with volumes of invoices as well as some complexity. You will be proactive in nature, have strong communication skills that enables you to partner the business but also for you to be able to build strong relationships with branches around the country.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Charlene Weaver, Megan Alexander or Jospeh Inglesby in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: