NZD55000 - 57000 / annum
29 March 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Credit Control skills. Our client is a success story that has a fantastic culture and really has very little staff turnover as its really is a great place to work. The culture is friendly, relaxed and supportive whilst still being professional and from a finance perspective deadline driven. The company is forward-thinking, well-resourced and invests in its people so work life balance truly exists.
This role will report through to the Finance Manager in a team of 8.
The responsibilities of the successful Credit Control Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Cresting new customer accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
- Resolve problems in relation to invoice payments
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel in relation to recoveries.
- Strong understanding of Credit Control, spanning at least two years.
- Client focused to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working internal relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Linh Dang in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700