Assistant Accountant - New Balance NZ
$55000 - 60000 / annum
14 September 2018
Finance and accounting
New Balance is a multi-national organisation who is one of the world's major sports footwear and apparel manufacturers operating globally for over 100 years. Located in the city fringe of Auckland, an opportunity has arisen for a vibrant, driven induvial to join a hardworking close-knit team.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant your main responsibilities will be:
- Distribute invoices for authorisation
- Prepare & process creditors invoices to correct GL expense
- Ensure that creditors are paid within terms & remittances are distributed
- Leases & Rents reconciled monthly
- Prepare monthly analysis and accrual schedule of telecommunication bills, merchant fees & Eftpos to ensure costs allocated to correct centres
- Process employee expense claims
- Weekly Casual Payroll processing
- Fulltime fortnightly Payroll processing
- Process stock invoices and inventory related charges and investigate standard costing variances that have been identified.
- Prepare and allocate all stock supplier payments
- Maintain Inventory records in the system
Other duties include:
Admin / Adhoc duties as instructed by Manager.
We are looking for an individual who can work independently demonstrating initiative when carrying out tasks. Possessing high attention to detail and accuracy accompanied with strong communication skills both verbal and written, you will be motivated and have an eager to learn attitude. You will be passionate, enthusiastic and a true ambassador of the New Balance Brand.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact < Joseph Inglesby > in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010631103