Location : Auckland
Post Date : 14 November 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 069000010170141
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
My client is a large multinational wealth management business with operations in a substantial property business. The business manages a number of complexes across New Zealand. My client is looking for someone to start in the New Year.
The role of Assistant Accountant is varied. You will report directly to the Head of Finance and be part of the operational finance team that supports the business. There is a team of 3 Management Accountants who are qualified who you will support.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly financial statements including cashflow analysis and variance to forecast
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly reporting packs
- Working with operations managers to enable them to understand their financial performance
- Ensure the JDE systems reflects the business transactions
- Other ad hoc project work
To be considered for this role we are looking for someone that is looking for a step nearly out of the Assistant Accountant space and sees this as an opportunity to start working in what is effectively a junior management accountant position. You will need to be someone that is flexible and have strong analytical abilities. You will need to be self managing and really looking to take on more responsibility. Ideally you will be working towards your full qualification.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander n our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St