NZD60000 - 70000 / annum
27 February 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is globally the largest company in their industry, New Zealand operations are based in brand new offices in the heart of CBD. The team continues to grow & expand. The environment is professional yet supportive, relaxed and efficient.
The role of Assistant Accountant offers stability for someone looking to add value in a small finance team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will can be quite transactional. The core responsibilities are broad and include:
- Accounts payable processing (40%)
- Preparation of monthly P&L reports including processing journals around accruals, provisions,
- Bank and trust account reconciliations
- Payroll calculation
- Preparation of GST and FBT
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
You will ideally need to be someone that enjoys working autonomously and transactional accounting. You do need to have a solid understanding of accounting principles and can demonstrate previous experience of taking financials up to trial balance stage (this is nonnegotiable).
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Linh Dang in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700