Assistant Management Accountant
$60000 - 65000 / annum
August 6, 2018
Finance and accounting
- Wiri, Auckland
My client is a large Australasian entity with substantial operations based in NZ. There are a number of divisions within this entity. This role sits within a $160M turnover division. The company has a great team culture and has a fantastic office environment with full parking on site.
The role of Accountant reports to a Finance Manager of one of the bigger business units and is surrounded by a large Accounting team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly sales forecasting
- Budgeting & forecasting with cost centre managers
- Capex reporting
- Month end responsibilities
- Balance sheet and other reconciliations
- Complete monthly profit & loss accounts including commentary on performance
- Inventory management including reconciliations and FX discrepancies
- Liaise with auditors where required
- Ad hoc projects
We are looking for someone who is on the upward trajectory of their career who is keen to continue growing. You will be looking for an environment where you can own your area but grow into the role. This company will support your studies to become fully qualified. You must have strong attention to detail, be focused and reliable in your approach and be a team player.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander> in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010560349