NZD28 - 32 / hour
5 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Be part of a well-established professional services company with a rich history and substantial market presence in New Zealand. Being a market leader in their field, this company only recruits top professionals to join their team. By joining this environment, you will be surrounded by highly talented, successful and likeminded people who continuously strive for excellence.
As the Credit Controller you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager. You will be looking after the full function of Credit Control which includes the following:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
- Prepare payment statements for clients
- Provide ad-hoc client reporting as requested
- Updating credit control process manuals
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are extraordinary, and you have an exceptional eye for detail.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous Credit Control experience and be able to work in a high performing corporate environment.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Anishka Krishna or Ryan Robson in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference: 06900-0009171843
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700