NZD140000 - 180000 / annum
17 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a leading company enjoying sustainable long term growth, and ongoing expansion has created an opportunity for you to bring your outstanding skills as a Data Specialist to a team renowned for their drive and dedication. This company offers an exceptional workplace where you will feel respected and valued. Be rewarded by the energy of a challenging yet dynamic environment where ongoing training and exposure to a wide variety of projects will expand your skill set and underpin unlimited career potential.
You will lead the development of a high level solution design for the company's big data platform, helping to develop innovative approaches for data ingestion, preparation and onward transmission. Your technical skills will be tested as you support data integration into the wider information landscape including data warehousing and data discovery platforms. Tap into your impressive analytical skills through data modelling including surrogate key approach, and integrating with existing analytics and business intelligence tools.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least five years of experience within the IT industry or in business consulting.
- Impressive experience across multiple architecture domains.
- Outstanding ability to deliver a major business solution (application system) into production within a project team.
- Brilliant time management skills for a fast-paced workplace.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
You have an exceptional depth of experience combined with brilliant technical expertise. You have the creative flair to develop innovative solutions and the business insights to recognise commercial strategies. You are highly self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks at once, and your extraordinary organisational skills allow you to complete complex projects in a fast-paced environment. Outstanding communication skills are one of your best assets, allowing you to explain complex ideas clearly and concisely to colleagues who may not have an IT background.
What's on offer?
- A brilliant opportunity to work for a highly respected organisation that values innovation and rewards excellence.
- The support of a team of like-minded experts, who together, represent some of the best in the business.
- A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- Extensive professional training and development to grow your skill set.
- Excellent career potential with a well-mapped out career path and ongoing mentoring.
- A company that actively promotes flexibility and work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700