NZD130000 - 135000 / annum
11 February 2019
Finance and accounting
My client a private company owned by a high net worth individual who has a core business operation which is high profile but continues to expand into many broad business opportunities in a typical entrepreneurial spirited way.
The role will report to the CFO directly but does sit within a relatively flat structured finance team. You will be heavily involved in taking the lead on an ERP implementation in your first six months on the role. So previous experience in such a project is vital. You will then have responsibility for:
- Staff management of 3 and overseeing their duties
- Preparation of reporting to lenders ensuring bank covenant reporting is met and submitting special purpose audited financial statements to lenders
- Management of interest swap model
- Assistance with the compilation of the Group Consolidated financial statements and subsequent audit
- Responsible for the financial management of business operations including concise & clear operational reporting and providing information for effective decision making at an operational level.
- Preparation of annual budgets & forecasts
- Preparation of monthly KPI's for all entities
- Preparation of quarterly reporting including Board reporting.
- Lease & license management, including adjustments for tenant billings and recharges
- Management of Net Opex recovery to optimise financial recoverices
- Reporting for development and capital projects, including tracking any development costs, cashflow analysis & associated budgets
- Assistance with income tax returns
- Other ad hoc duties
This is a really broad role where you can get involved in the business and really support the operational and exec team with strong financial stewardship.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone that is qualified, has had experience with an ERP implementation project and someone that has a wide skill set across both financial and management accounting. You will have managed a small team previously and will be someone that enjoys being part of a progressive entrepreneurial company that is more about getting things done than bureaucracy and title.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 6900-0010836487
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700