NZD90000 - 100000 / annum
17 April 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a unique institution most will be familiar with. Giving back to the community and offering education and cultural experiences are only a small part of what they do. Being in operation for almost 100 years they are a well-established business, but they are definitely not stagnant. With a very exciting 5-year plan in place, massive growth and new offerings are on the horizon.
The role of Financial Accountant will report to a Head of Finance and be fully responsible for owning the preparation of the monthly financial accounting process.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly finance reporting
- Ownership of annual reporting in accordance with IFRIS standards
- Management of profit & loss, sales journals, cashflow and forecasting
- Assisting with Budget and Forecast preparation
- Managing internal and external audit
- Partnering across multiple business units, providing insight on performance and deliverables.
- Projects - taking on process improvements, streaming of reporting, implementing of "best practice" and ad-hoc projects as they arise.
You will be a CA qualified Financial Accountant looking to take the next step in your career. You have a strong technical reporting ability and have previously worked in a complex organisation. You will enjoy taking on new challenges and thrive in an ever-changing environment. As a big part of this role is business partnering, you will have a strong command of the English language both written and oral. You have a knack for explaining complex data in an understandable and relatable manner to stakeholders at all levels across the business.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700