NZ$90,000.00 - NZ$100,000.00 / annum
5 August 2019
Finance and accounting
This is a well know NZ Owned business which was founded over 30 years ago and has continued to be a well-respected market leader and has gone from strength to strength.
With approximately 50 staff this company works in the service and product distribution space.
The role of Financial Account reports directly to the General Manager and is very broad in nature needing you to be a real jack of all trades.
The responsibilities include:
- Preparation of key monthly financial statements and reporting on the results
- Completion of tax requirements, liaising with the external accountant when required.
- Supporting sales and business planning, through effective budgeting and forecasting for both the service business and the distribution business
- Analysing sales trends and liaising with the sales teams on high selling promotions and products etc.
- Analysing variances to forecasts/budgets
- Maintaining key information on costs, pricing, margins by product lines and ensure full analysis is completed to maximise profitability
- Drive effective systems and reporting capability through the finance function
- Ensuring all branches banking's are completed accurately and full accounting is managed accordingly.
- Processing supplier invoices and ensuring payments of suppliers is managed effectively
- Processing and managing the Accounts Receivable function & credit function with full reporting and controls around the function
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with stock ordering, analysing stock on hand, sales forecasts and working with the sales and brand managers to ensure effective control on stock
- Other ad hoc requirements
To be considered for this role, we are ideally looking for a CA qualified Accountant who has had very broad exposure to stock, systems and full reporting meanwhile being hands on in the finance function. It is likely you will have an assistant to help. As this business is continuing to grow and expand, we are looking for an individual who can strive to improve the finance function with the expected growth meanwhile ensure the business needs are met in the current timeframe.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Katie Godinet, Megan Alexander or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700