NZD90000 - 110000 / annum
24 June 2019
Based in the CBD, this NZX multinational is one of New Zealand's success stories and a leader in its industry. With business units based in Australia and the United States this company is looking for a Financial Accountant to complete their statutory accounts for the group.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller. You will support the Group Financial Controller to deliver the Group statutory and management reporting in an accurate and timely manner to management and the Board.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the half year and year-end financial reporting process
- Working with the external tax adviser to complete the income tax returns for the New Zealand Group
- Liaison with external and internal audit providers
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller to manage internal audit programme
- Assistance with the Group's insurance requirements
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller to manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Ad hoc project work as required
To be suitable for this role you should have experience with an NZX listed company and display the following attributes:
- CA Qualified
- Worked for an NZX listed company
- Knowledge of IFRS reporting standards
- Works well in a team environment
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Hands on approach
- Understanding of finance from a practical and reporting level
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Samir Sheth or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011045342
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700