$95000 - 105000 / annum
20 August 2018
Finance and accounting
- work closely with the business
- $95-105k + kiwisaver
- East Tamaki
My client is a fast growing business which has been operating for over 35 years, initially as a privately owned NZ business but subsequently sold to a Group whereby the Group now is able to drive strategic alignment and growth through synergy within the Group structure. With circa $60M turnover and 160 staff the business today is continuing to see tremendous growth both here and in Australia which will continue to see a large amount of expansion.
The role of Financial Analyst will report directly to the CFO and be a key member of the tight knit finance team. This role has arisen due to the incumbent moving out of Auckland. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare and develop business KPI & dashboard reporting
- Prepare sales reports, analysis, margin and other ad hoc reports required by management for effective decision making
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process and report on variances
- Report on operational production performance variances
- Advise on risks / opportunities for the business given the deep dive analytics performed in this role
- Partner the management team including Sales, Ops, Finance & logistics to provide value add insights for decision making
- Drive additional reporting capability into the business
- Work with the wider finance team on preparation of monthly financial reports
- Support the IT program and deal with IT contractors as required.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for an IT Savvy Financial literate candidate that can utilize SQL/ query writing but have the financial background to provide the analysis in a common sense practical fashion. Your ability to work in a small team and be able to also help out the finance team through any month end/year end reporting will also be essential. Your skill sets will be broad so you can duck & dive across the management accounting and analysis side of this finance team. A down to earth individual who likes to work with the business will succeed in this role.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010591195