Senior Financial Accountant
$90000 - 100000 / annum
25 September 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a large ASX listed entity with a significant operation in NZ. The business holds a large market share here in NZ and now seeks a Senior Financial Accountant to join the team to take ownership of the Corporate Reporting function.
The role of Senior Financial Accountant will report directly to the CFO. You will have responsibility for:
you will have responsibility for:
- Preparation of the monthly reporting function at Corporate level, including full reporting pack preparation
- Managing the annual audit process and tax for the NZ entity
- Manage the cash & treasury function which will require weekly forecasting, hedging and maximizing the business's cashflow and working capital position.
- Oversee the production of the Corporate P&L, Balance sheet including budgets and forecasts
- Manage a team of 1 to 3 reports, depending on your experience.
To be considered for this role, the CFO is looking to take someone on that is keen to develop their career with him. You will need to have a strong technical background so ideally you will hail from an audit background and be looking for that first step into the commercial world where you can work closely with the CFO. You will be someone that enjoys learning and want to develop your career in a commercial setting where you can have real access to senior management. This is a role that you can develop all the way to a fully fledged Financial Controller role.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010613128