NZ$50,000.00 - NZ$55,000.00 / annum
5 September 2019
Finance and accounting
My Client is a self-described disruptor in their industry. A privately-owned company my client supplies to large corporate firms across the country. Due to their expansion they are looking to bring on a new up and comer graduate to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, this role has a combination of finance and Marketing responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Building and maintaining client relationships, both new and existing in a face to face capacity, through being a subject matter expert in this field.
- Daily Balancing of trades
- Assisting with weekly and monthly Billing
- Support the Commercial Manager with internal and external reporting requirements.
To be Successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors degree preferably in Finance or Marketing.
- Have an affinity for financial information
- Have great customer service skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to present at a senior exec level
- Be driven to develop
- Comfortable with occasional travel
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Duncan Gilchrist in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011150461
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700