$40 - 50 / hour
24 January 2018
My client is a well-known organization in the public health sector with multiple business units across the organization. Conveniently located, on the North Shore, with access to public transit and affordable parking.
You will be the Finance Managers go-to person in this hands on Management Accounting role. You will need to be self-motivated and driven to be successful in this position. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Management of the large divisional Budget
- Business partnering with non-finance personnel and delivering monthly reporting and analysis as required
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Month end process, consolidations and investigation of variances
- Complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing a number of side projects
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in a large organization as a management accountant and/or senior analyst. You will have advanced excel skills, be self-managed, articulate and have an ability to speak finance to non-finance personnel. You will have exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to think on your feet.
Job Reference No:
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.