$40 - 50 / hour
12 September 2018
My client is a multinational organization with a stronghold in their field. The role has arisen due to an internal project internally that is taking the current incumbents away from their normal roles.
The primary objective of this contract role is to support the current Finance team as and when they are being pulled into project work.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports
- Assisting with preparation of the annual budget and forecasting
- Partnering a number of profit centre managers and the GM on a regular basis to enhance financial understanding
- Maintain the integrity of the GL
- Tax, GST and FBT
- Other ad hoc projects as required
To be considered for this role, you will have a strong Financial and Management accounting skill set, be adaptable to change and able to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean or Ronil Singh in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700