NZ$55.00 - NZ$65.00 / hour
12 September 2019
My client is a household name with a well established company that has been operating for over 100 years. The business has considerable size from a Group perspective and within the ANZ region is in the vicinity of $45M-$50M turnover. Privately owned this business continues to offer an extremely strong brand on a global scale with innovation and high performance as core values.
The role of Finance Manager will report to the ANZ Head of Finance who is based in NZ.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 5 staff
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the New Zealand business unit
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Annual reporting, statutory accounts and financial statement preparation
- Prepare department P&L's and review with relevant Managers
- Preparation of ad hoc reporting as requested from Group
- Monthly calculation of royalties
- Preparation of all tax statutory requirements
- Assist with the annual audit
- Assist with the IT support to ensure integrity of the General Ledger
- Projects around continuous improvement
To be considered for this role, we are looking for an individual who is qualified or equivalent. You must have worked in a business where you have been accounting for stock and margins. This is a must have and must include recent experience. You will need to have strong excel capability, an ability to communicate at a concise and clear manner to non-financial people and the ability to business partner.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010502666
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700