$80000 - 95000 / annum
26 June 2018
Finance and accounting
-work for a great brand
My client is a household name with a well established company that has been operating for over 100 years. The business has considerable size from a Group perspective and within the ANZ region is in the vicinity of $45M-$50M turnover. Privately owned this business continues to offer an extremely strong brand on a global scale with innovation and high performance as core values.
The role of Management Accountant will report to the ANZ Finance Manager who is based in NZ. With a finance team of approximately 12 members this is a good size team where you can stamp your mark. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the Australian business unit
- Assist with the budgeting & forecasting
- Prepare department P&L's and review with relevant Managers
- Preparation of ad hoc reporting as requested from Group
- Monthly calculation of royalties
- Preparation of all tax statutory requirements
- Assist with the annual audit
- Assist with the IT support to ensure integrity of the General Ledger
- Projects around continuous improvement
This role forms very much the 2IC role to the ANZ manager so you will need to demonstrate leadership capability and the ability to think laterally to problem solve, business partner and add value
To be considered for this role, we are looking for an individual who is qualified or about to be qualified. You must have worked in a business where you have been accounting for stock and margins. This is a must have and must include recent experience. You will need to have strong excel capability, an ability to communicate at a concise and clear manner to non-financial people and the ability to business partner whilst looking for a role where you can assume more responsibility.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010502666