NZ$50.00 - NZ$55.00 / hour
30 July 2019
Based across New Zealand, my client is in the business of collecting data and using that data to provide real insights for business across New Zealand. Due to a change in the team my client is looking for a Management Accountant for 2 months to do a handover with the incumbent and cover the management accountant duties.
As the Management Accountant you will be reporting into a Finance Business Manager based in Wellington. You will be responsible for the month end process as well as variance analysis for different business units.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Leading the month end process for Auckland business units
- Variance Analysis
- Reviewing existing templates and recommending changes
- Business partnering with different business units - specifically the sales and product teams
- Ad-hoc project work
To be suitable for this role you should be able to work independently and display the following attributes:
- Be a safe pair of hands after the handover process and ensure no knowledge is lost
- Understand and embody strong business partnering skills
- Financial modelling skills
- Able to talk finance to non-finance employees
- Flexible, adaptable and approachable
- Have the ability to problem solve
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011099648
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700