Location : Auckland
Post Date : 20 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : LA052017
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
About the Company
Robert Half is the first and largest specialised recruitment firm and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March, 2017), we are a global leader in the staffing solutions industry.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen within Robert Half's Auckland office for an Office Manager & Administrator. Reporting in to the General Manager, this is a pivotal role within the branch. You will be responsible for the general day-to-day operation of the Auckland branch as well as managing the administration team and undertaking administration & business support to the sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to enhance their administration career with a global leader.
- A skilled administrator with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will have excellent software and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- You will be capable of working calmly and with resilience in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Previous recruitment experience would be desirable.
Your Skills & Experience
- Supervisory experience gained in a professional, corporate office environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Year 12 (HSC) or Business College/Administrative Qualifications
- Strong commercial acumen
- Technology literate, with excellent software skills to include MS Office applications.
Principal accountabilities and duties:
Activities for this position may include, but are not limited to, some or all of the following,
- Administrative & business support to the General Manager of New Zealand
- Manage the front of house / reception of candidates and client
- Adhere to Robert Half and legal compliance procedures and run regular audits to ensure all requirements are being met and candidate information maintained
- Plan and coordinate branch meetings & events
- Compile weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as requested by Branch Management, Regional/District Office or other back office departments.
- An energetic, confident individual who leads from the front will thrive in this fun, fast paced, sales environment.
- $60,000 - 65,000 base salary
- Generous leave allowances and loyalty leave
- Technology savvy environment
- Hours of Work: 40 hours between 8.30am - 5.30pm (Monday-Friday) (Occasional Flexibility Required)
Please apply through the link of for more information contact [email protected]
151 Queen St