Project Manager - Payments
Location : Auckland
Post Date : 11 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : RS002017MR
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking/insurance groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to a change programme initiated by the RBNZ, we are seeking a Project Manager with payments experience.
The role as senior project manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Gather a full understanding of all the regulatory change requirements
- Liaise with key stakeholders to discuss change required
- Develop the governance framework going forward.
- Complete and present a high level deliverable plan which includes a resource plan to ensure the delivery is completed by 2019It is expected the project manager who works on the scoping will go onto lead the delivery project as well.
You will be an experienced Project Manager with strong stakeholder management capabilities. You have a proven track record in delivering on projects in the banking sector. Exposure to payments projects would definitely give you the edge.
- Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ronil Singh in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St