Reception / Administration
$45000 - 50000 / annum
July 9, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is the worlds' largest specialist recruitment company with offices all over the globe and a truly international brand. With an established operation in NZ, having been operating here since the year 2000, the business is growing rapidly and is in the need of an administration person to join the administration team who support the busy sales teams.
The role will report to an of and be an integral member of the administration team where you are responsible for:
- Administrative & business support to the sales teams, including sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Reception duties for the office
- Maintain the in-house systems and files
- Meet and greet clientele on a daily basis so an exceptional customer service focus is essential
- Organising stationery orders
- Organising morning teas and office events with the administration team to ensure the smooth running of the office.
To be considered for this role we are looking for a proficient administrator with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have excellent software and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. This is critical in this environment as it is busy. You will need to be professional in your approach as this is a front-line role at times so your presentation skills are also considered very important. The administration team need to be able to work with resilience, be calm under pressure and work to help each other out to be able to meet deadlines regularly. A strong attention to detail and accuracy is imperative.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 090718MA