Recruitment Consultant - Business Development
NZD55000 - 70000 / annum
6 February 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- 70-years in business
- NYSE Listed, Headquartered in California, 350+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2018, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation
We are a US-listed, multi-national service provider with operations throughout the Asia Pacific region. We pride ourselves on our service and product offering to clients and have one of the highest client retention ratings in the industry. We are well positioned for the future after 24 consecutive quarters of growth globally across all service offerings.
Through continued investment and organic growth, an excellent opportunity exists for a proactive, target-driven professional to join our operations in Auckland. This would suit an experienced or junior Recruitment Consultant, a strong Business Development Manager/Executive or field-sales background person.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse client base that could include a mixture of repeat business, exclusive and target clients
- Cross-selling into existing accounts
- Fulfilling the clients' requirements with the highest level of customer service when they arise.
- Conducting reference checks
- Sourcing/screening candidates
You will be a result orientated, target-driven professional with a passion for developing new business. With a track record in the sales/recruitment industry, you will be looking for the next step in your career and relish the chance to be trained and perform in a professional, B2B sales/recruitment role with a prestigious firm. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
We provide the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist our teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Auckland team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary
- Have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: "no debt", two CEO's in over 65 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
We are also proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including BENEFITS such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Fridays
How to apply
Simply click the APPLY button now, and let's have a conversation.
Alternatively, please send your up to date CV to Internal Recruitment at [email protected].
- Your application will be assessed within 3 working days.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants must have the legal rights to work in Australia/New Zealand on a full-time basis.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700