NZD70000 - 100000 / annum
24 January 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- Professional services Sales
- $70k - $100k first year OTE; $100k to $200k year 2 potential
- Central City, Auckland
We are a US-listed, multi-national service provider with operations throughout the Asia Pacific region. We pride ourselves on our service and product offering to clients and have one of the highest client retention ratings in the industry. We are well positioned for the future after 24 consecutive quarters of growth globally across all service offerings. Through continued investment and organic growth, an excellent opportunity exists for a proactive, target-driven professional to join our operations in Auckland. This would suit a strong Pharma-sales of field-sales background person.
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse client base that could include a mixture of repeat business, exclusive and target clients.
- Cross-selling into existing accounts as well as recapture of lapsed clients.
- Fulfilling the clients' requirements with the highest level of customer service when they arise.
- Working in a highly collaborative way to both build your client base and deliver on client needs.
- Help find innovative and smart solutions for client needs whilst consistently beating the competition.
The role will include a mixture of office and field-based sales covering the Auckland market.
You will be a results-orientated, target-driven professional with a passion for developing new business. With a strong track record in the sales industry, you will be looking for the next step in your career and relish the chance to be trained and perform in a professional, B2B sales role with a prestigious firm. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
We provide the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist our teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Auckland team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary
- Have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: "no debt", two CEO's in over 70 years, and strong financial performance in Auckland and globally.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander or Ronil Singh in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700