$40 - 50 / hour
15 February 2018
My client is a services based organization that can be described as bringing ideas to life. The business covers a wide variety of sectors, industries and has some serious scope. Going through significant change, the organization is re-organising the finance function to align with the business changes.
The role of Management Accountant will report directly to the Finance Manager who is looking for you to take ownership of the Management Accounting function whilst providing business partnering to the business.
In this role you will have responsibility for:
- Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting preparation and reporting, including Board reporting
- Assist in the preparation of complex budgets for major projects
- Creating KPI reports to enable management decision making
- Providing ad hoc reporting as requested by the Exec Mgmt Team
- Preparing monthly financial reports, specifically reviewing the team's work who own the preparation process
- Process improvement and internal control governance
This is a broad role that encompasses the full cycle of accounting so your exposure to all facets of the business is immense.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for a CA qualified or equivalent accountant. You must be a strong Management Accountant but also technically competent. You will have sound business partnering capability and have a very professional demeanor.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean or Ronil Singh in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.